The United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) is issuing a call for Experts in Resource Efficient and Cleaner Production (RECP) and Eco-Industrial Parks (EIPs).
The call for experts focuses on the provision of technical assistance to target countries to promote and upscale RECP/EIP application in industry, via:
- Work programme development
- Work programme implementation and monitoring
- Funds mobilization
- Supporting the organization’s global forum function
More details are available via the following job profile: view document
Required qualifications include:
- A minimum of 7 years practical experience in the field of resource efficiency and cleaner production, sound management and use of natural resource in the industrial sector, including experience at the international level involving technical cooperation in developing countries and economies in transition. Exposure to the needs, conditions and problems in developing countries and economies in transition;
- In-depth knowledge of resource efficiency and cleaner production, eco-industrial parks, environmentally sound management and use of natural resources used in industrial processes and related issues of industrial resource efficiency;
- Demonstrated ability to advise Governments on policy recommendations and project/programme formulation and implementation;
- Demonstrated ability to build consensus and collaboration among strategic financial and programmatic partners on integrated or joint programmes; and,
- Solid computer skills, including proficiency in the use of MS Office programs.
All applications must be submitted online through UNIDO’s Online Recruitment System. Correspondence will be undertaken only with candidates who are being considered at an advanced phase of the selection process.
To register in the UNIDO online application system and to create your candidate profile, please follow the steps outlined in the following document: How to register and create your candidate profile.